With our Rental Screening process, we protect you and your property from bad tenants. Bad tenants can destroy your property and leave you with money lost instead of money earned. Use the RPS process to protect your investment.
Here's what to do:
- Have your applicant review and sign the Rental Screening Authorization Form.*
- Fill out our Rental Screening Inquiry Form and select your services.
- Email the completed Inquiry form to firstname.lastname@example.org (or fax it to 334-745-2066).
- We'll fax your results back.
- Now, you can make an informed, educated decision about your potential tenant!
* See our Terms and Conditions
Files You Need
- Rental Screening Authorization Form
- Rental Screening Inquiry Form
- Rental Incident Report Form (for reporting bad tenants)
You need Adobe Reader 7 or greater to open and fill out our forms.